Resumption of Events – Short Survey

The government has announced the easing of Covid restrictions, but infections in this area are high and rising. We therefore need your opinions to help us decide the following:

  • Should we proceed with the reunion BBQ, scheduled for August 1st
  • What date would be appropriate to resume rehearsals at the Con Club

We do not want to lose our deposit with The Aviary, by cancelling the BBQ too late. To avoid doing so we need you to complete the following survey by Friday this week (9th July).

If you have any problems completing the survey please either email with your answers, or call me on 07840 918131.